I am a very thankful man this morning as I received word back from www.critical-recovery.com, that they were able to restore ALL the data in my Quickbooks financial file. As I have a tax return due soon and I am about to start building and need to accurately track expenditures, this could not be better news.
This will allow me to now again focus on the task at hand – Finish moving and prepare for the build. I still have a large number of things that have to be done before the end of the month including;
– Finalize Engineering Drawings
– Create structural steel BOM and get pricing
– Select a concrete placing and pumping crew and get a quote
– Setup the excavation contract
– Install temporary power pole and get inspected
– Finish moving and organize storage container and shop
– Setup tree protection fencing
– Receive and setup the job-site web-cams
– Work with Honeycomb to finish and launch this site
– Order ICF Blocks and Floor Joists
– Finalize plumbing plan to determine any penetrations through slabs and foundations walls
– Create basic electrical plan to determine any penetrations through slabs and foundations walls
– Get the tractor back from service and prepare the grounds
I guess I better stop writing and start working!